When my 3-year-old friend Brody (yep, thing 2) first learned that Mom had gone to Heaven, he had a hard time understanding that I was still here on earth. After all, he knew that Tricia and Callie went everywhere together. We'd just spent almost a month in Louisville together and he hadn't seen either of us since we'd been home. So it made sense to him that I would be with Trish.
You guys might've been thinking that, too . . . since I haven't blogged one word in over a month and all. But I'm alive. Just too busy to blog on most days. Too tired to blog on some. Too sad to blog on a few. But mostly just too busy.
In the midst of trying to figure out how to exist without my mom/best friend/roommate, I'm also trying to figure out how to do things like take care of teenagers, keep our garden alive, repair broken appliances (yes, that was her job), cook, etc, all while doing my normal things like working full-time and leading an orphan ministry.
So I'm busy . . . currently busy trying to get this family ready for the beach. :)
Most days we have no idea what we're doing or why we're doing it, but we're trying to do it with love. Keep praying for us.
p.s. I tweet/facebook/instagram a lot because it's fast and easy . . . feel free to keep up with all of our shenanigans on one of those sites!
No comments:
Post a Comment