Saturday, August 26, 2006

Camp Granna - Day 3

This was Hunter's day to visit me at work! He and Mom came up to my floor and Hunter got to peek in the nursery window and see all our babies. We had a lovely lunch in the hospital cafeteria (they do actually have good food).



That afternoon was the cooking party. Tekia had a cooking birthday party back in July, but Rumi was out of town and Hunter obviously wasn't there, so we did a re-enactment. They made pizzas, fruit kabobs, and decorated cakes - and then got to eat all of it!

umm, he *might* end up being the class clown


And Camp Granna wouldn't be complete without multiple trips to Baskin Robbins...poor Hunter felt like the paparazzi was on him

4 comments:

Leisha Mareth said...

paparazzi (rotfl!) i love the silly pic. of hunter, it totally cracks me up...he might be class heartbreaker and clown all in one! rumi is a little doll, i don't remember seeing any pics of her (even though i've heard a lot of stories about her!) such a cute group of kids!

Callie said...

Yes, Rumi is gorgeous! I can't believe I've never shown you a pic of her before. Our neighborhood produces pretty cute kids, lol.

Leisha Mareth said...

Hey...p.s. I loved your last e-mail, I'm working on a reply, this is a crazy-busy weekend! xoxo Leisha

Callie said...

Ahh yes, I'm giving devotionals via e-mail now, lol. Glad you liked it. I thought it was a great perspective.