Mom called to tell me about this tonight, and I thought it was worth blogging about! Tomorrow is the kick-off for the 2006 Tennessee Adoption Tour, a week-long bicycle ride across the state to raise awareness about adoption. It will kick-off in Memphis tomorrow with the finalizations of several adoptions at chancery court. My family will be at TN Baptist Children's Home when the cyclists stop by. And on Tuesday the cyclists will stop at Agape's Jackson office. They'll go through Nashville and end up in Maryville on Friday.
www.adoptiontour.org - visit the site, watch the tour video, and adopt some kids. Thank you.
1 comment:
Callie,
I am SOOO impressed with your "blog" (if that is the proper term). I am supposed to be working and I just got engrossed in all of your links. You have such a gift (the photos are precious).
I am so proud to have you as a part of the AGAPE Family!
Love,
Michelle
Post a Comment