Sunday, November 12, 2006

Busy, busy

Sorry for the lack of updates! It's nursing school's fault. I should've been a social worker. The family came to town (well, to Jared's town) this weekend so that was fun. I have pics to share but it's nearly 3am so I'm afraid those will have to wait 'til tomorrow. But I will share a couple of funny Avery stories real quick...

Tonight she yelled at Hunter, "Hunter, come here!" (no reply from Hunter) "I'll spank you!" Still no response from Hunter, so Avery walked up to him and said, "You understand me??" Think she's heard that before?

Also, this afternoon, Avery rode with Mom and I to pick up pizza for lunch, and we sang songs most of the way there - mostly Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star because that's what Avery wanted to sing. On the way back, Mom was singing and I turned around to see Avery sitting there with her fingers in her ears, haha! Mom said, "Avery! Granna's singing a song for you!" And Avery said, "Noooo!"

I'll be back with pictures soon!

No comments: