I haven't uploaded my pictures from Kentucky yet, so for now I'll just post a picture of Uncle Jake, who was unable to attend this year. This is from Thankgiving last year. Some of Jake's favorite things to do are gripe about the "Hester gene" and how Hesters "always have to be right" (he married into the family), shop at "the secret store" and buy entire outfits for less than $1.00, and pretend he's mean. In fact, I believe he told Avery, "You don't want to talk to me--I'm mean" right before I took this picture. As you can see, Avery remained determined, and Jake ended up reading her a book. Oh, and I'm pretty sure he got those pants for 25 cents.
1 comment:
You have a great way of writing about family! It's cute and humorous...I need to learn this trait (instead of rolling my eyes and griping!lol!)
Post a Comment