
Memphis saw a snow day last week! Though the snow was short-lived, it lasted long enough for schools to be closed. The kids had a great time playing in it. I took Halle out for just a few minutes - I had to get pictures of her first snow! Actually, I was at work during her very first snow, and apparently no one else in my family knows how to work a camera; thus we have to settle for pics of her second snow. I don't think she knew the difference, though.
early in the morning - before the kids trampled all over it



There were no other adults at home, so I had to recruit Kia and Rumi to help with the Halle pictures. I was trying to hold her away from me so Tekia could get a picture of just Halle. She had a few zooming issues. Either she zoomed too much, like in this picture (which of course is still precious because it shows her beautiful smile) . . .

Or she didn't zoom quite enough, like in this picture . . .

Regardless, I think they are some very cute pictures of a very cute baby.
It may appear that Halle was just wearing her pajamas and a hat, but - don't worry - she was warmer than that. In lieu of a snowsuit, Halle wore three layers of clothes (four if you count her blanket):
Layer 1 - long-sleeved onesie, babylegs, socks
Layer 2 - long-sleeved fleece romper, booties
Layer 3 - fleece blanket-sleeper
Plus 2 hats (a stretchy hospital one and a cute pink one from the $1 aisle at Target) and socks for mittens. She looked quite confused when I was putting all these clothes on her, but seemed very warm and happy once we got outside. :-)

1 comment:
Sweet, sweet girls, Callie!
(*_*) Cindy
Post a Comment