Sunday, July 05, 2009

a few things before I go

I'm about to go on a trip. But first . . .

Happy Fourth of July! Hope you had as much fun cooking out and watching fireworks as I did!




I have lots of catching up to do when I get back. Maybe I'll blog about the time I put some of my mousse in my youngest nephew's hair.
Or maybe I will tell you about the day when this girl and her big sister came over to play.
Oh, and of course I'll have to blog about my first trip to this place! My family leaves for Riviera Maya, Mexico in the morning! Well, the Memphis half of my family anyway. The Little Rock half is currently vacationing in Colorado. I'm not sure how our internet access will be at our resort, so I may or may not be blogging while I'm gone.

Hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

Jennifer Willoughby said...

Ok, I hope your trip was worth it b/c Robin and Johnny had their baby at Meth G'town while you were gone!! We tried to hunt you down while we were there but didn't know you were off vacationing like celebrities in Mexico, haha! love you and check out fb for some pics of this incredibly beautiful, handsome, adorable, yummy little boy. Can you tell I am in love??