Recently (okay, fine, it was over a month ago - I'm playing catch-up here!), we had Halle/Niva Grace and her sister Cierra for a day and night while their mother played violin in an out-of-town wedding. We had so much fun! Or, should I say, we had so much fun
during the day. Halle had a double ear infection
and swimmer's ear, so trying to get her sleep and keep her asleep that night was not easy (brought back many memories of staying up with her while she coughed her little head off all night long!). But, other than missing out on a few hours of sleep, we had a great weekend. Here's a recap . . .
We visited Grandmother & Paw Paw and played outside.





Happy because she had my phone . . . little did I know she made a call to my friend Cari-Beth.

Mom, Tekia, and Cierra feeding the horse and cleaning up the barn

trying to put her clothes back on after we'd changed her into her pajamas :-)

breakfast!

Me and a sleepy, sick baby girl. I'm not sure how either of us were keeping our eyes open - we'd been up from 3am - 8am straight!

Dad gave the big girls wagon rides.
And, since it was Easter weekend, we dyed Easter eggs.


Niva Grace very much wanted to do her eggs totally on her own!
No comments:
Post a Comment