Thursday, July 08, 2010

such is life

On Sunday, I went with my mom and dad to drop Jamal and Tekia off at church camp. They were so excited! And so were we!

Kid-free for a week! No one we had to feed or put to bed . . . we could go to sleep whenever we wanted and wake up whenever we wanted (well, at least on the days we didn't have to work) . . . I could sleep all night without waking up to a 9 year old sharing a pillow with me . . . we could watch whatever we wanted on TV whenever we wanted to watch it . . . and Mom and I could go shopping for our upcoming family trip in peace! Oh yes, we love kids, but a week without them was going to be pretty nice. We got home on Sunday night all ready to begin our week with no less responsibilities.


However,


it seems that


not everyone


got the


memo.


Meet Nate. Our latest houseguest.


Such is the life of my family.


2 comments:

Katie said...

All of these pictures are so beautiful Callie!!! Do you have business cards...I'll pass them out in MO if you want more photography clients :)

Callie said...

Thanks so much! But, no, I do not want more photography "clients", so I most certainly do not have business cards! I love photography, but I just don't have time to do it as a business and have a full-time job at the same time. So I just take newborn pics for close friends and family and tell them to please not tell their friends about me, ha.