Monday, July 18, 2011

good news? bad news?

Little P is rather unhappy with me (and, apparently, life in general) right now, so I'll just post a quick update that some of you have probably already seen on facebook.

Sorry to keep you in suspense. Even more sorry that I can't just post "all clear" and be done with it. Here's the news from today, which we know isn't the worst, but may not be the best . . . Mom's scan showed some enlarged lymph nodes around her original breast cancer site. Because her abdomen was completely clean, Dr. T feels that this is very unlikely to be related to the pancreatic cancer. He feels that it's more likely related to the breast cancer, but most likely to be something totally random and not caused by either cancer. Still, he wants to do a PET scan just to be sure. Mom will have that done on Thursday morning. Still waiting on her tumor markers from today. Keep praying!

I'll try to post more details later if Little Miss P will cooperate. :-)

No comments: