Friday, March 02, 2007

just some new pics...

Here you see Hunter's latest battle scar. I did it small just in case don't like to see wounds at twice their normal size; his isn't bad-looking, though - just a scrape with some stitches! He busted his chin on a concrete block last Thursday while playing at neighbor's house. This made ER trip #4 for ol' Hunter. He was pretty proud of his stitches...he thought they looked like whiskers. He told me to feel them and then asked, "What do they feel like?" I said, "You know, they feel kind of like whiskers." Without even looking up from the TV, he just kind of shrugged his shoulders and said, "Yeah." The stitches came out on Wednesday, and, from what I've heard, it was a traumatic experience for all....except for Avery, who took advantage of the chaos by using the opportunity to go through Shelby's purse.

Avery loves bags (and my shoes)

watching Cars
And here's the fetus from Shelby's appointment last week . Not a great picture...I'm pretty sure that's the head on the left and dark spots on the right are the heart and some other organ (liver maybe?). I promise to provide much better pictures once the fetus emerges in September.


I'm about to head to their house tonight, so I can baby-sit in the morning while Jared and Shelby pick up an early birthday present for Hunter....a PUPPY! He has no idea and will be absolutely beside himself with excitement tomorrow. I'll post pictures when I get back!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute cute cute

Leisha Mareth said...

They are SO brave (the baby in September will be their 4th child, LOL!) Jacob has been begging for a dog for over a year, he would be jealous. (p.s. our anniversary is the 15th...another overlap!)