Happy birthday to the littlest princess in our family! My sweet niece is three years old today! On January 4, 2005, Avery Laine entered the world. I seriously can't believe she's this old...not a baby anymore. :-( We're heading to Little Rock tomorrow for the birthday bash, and I'm sure I'll return with pictures.For now, here are some 2007 pictures and some fun Ave facts.
Some of Avery's favorite things include:
talking on the phone
Sorry, couldn't find a pic of this one, which is funny since she spends so much time doing it!
Sorry, couldn't find a pic of this one, which is funny since she spends so much time doing it!
our cousin Caleb (a recent favorite) and playing dress-up
reading (or being read to).jpg)
loving on baby Chase.jpg)
feeding "the Bandit" with me.jpg)
.jpg)
purses
.jpg)
and of course, doing things all by herself!.jpg)
Happy Birthday, Avery!.jpg)

2 comments:
They should design a line of dolls after that china-doll face of hers! I'm calling QVC/Marie Osmond!
I agree! that precious face would make a beautiful China doll! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AVERY!
Post a Comment