Happy Belated Birthday, Jamal & Jamier!
Saturday, July 05, 2008
teenagers
I'm way behind on this birthday post, but I have to say something about Jamal and Jamier being TEENAGERS! It's a scary thought, isn't it? These boys turned 13 on June 23rd. It seems like just yesterday Mom and I were picking them up at the mall with Mama Gail (you can find that story here and the newspaper rendition of their story here). They've come a long way since then. They've both spent this week at church camp, and I think they've finally decided to like each other. Even though they don't live together, they have always fought just like brothers who spend every waking moment together. But they got along well this week. :-) We celebrated their birthday by having a family party with Jamier's family at America's Incredible Pizza Company last week (which, I must say, is actually pretty incredible). Below are a few pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
happy, happy birthday, boys! I love you both and especially your hugs!
"Miss" Tammie
Post a Comment