Really? I totally meant to. I even made a slideshow (if uploading pictures to slide.com counts as "making a slideshow"). Anyway, for those of you who don't live here, a little over a month ago, we got about 10 inches of snow, which is HUGE for Memphis. I believe I heard it was the biggest snow we've had since 1968. It just so happened that Jared, Hunter, and Avery were making a one-day trip here that Saturday, and the kids were more than happy to get snowed in and have to spend the night. They had no snow clothes or even coats with them, so Mom had to put together some snow outfits from what we had around the house. Fortunately, lots of kids and coats have come through this house; we were pretty impressed with the "snow suits" we came up with. After they arrived on Saturday night, we rushed outside to play and take pictures, because we were sure the snow would probably melt first thing the next morning. We were pleasantly surprised to wake up on Sunday and find even more snow on the ground, and it actually hung around for about three more days!
You'll be shocked to hear that I took lots of pictures - so many that I had to make a slide show in order to share them all. Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment