Saturday, April 18, 2009

Meet Norah Grace.


I've known her for a few weeks, but I couldn't post pictures of her earlier because I first knew her as a patient, when she weighed all of 3 pounds, 12 ounces. Now I know her as our friends Charles & Gail's (Jamier's family) new foster baby. And now she weighs over 4.5 pounds (it actually wouldn't surprise me if she's hit 5 pounds by now)! Norah is four weeks old and spent her first couple of weeks in the NICU with us. Today I finally made it over to Mama Gail's house to take some pictures and was happy to see that she'd fattened up a bit. ;-) Anyway, I think these are my favorites . . . so far.




Norah was less than thrilled when I put her homecoming dress on her for some pictures, so I'll have to go back and try again for those. I did get her sweet little pink feet peeking out, though. I love baby feet.

1 comment:

momma gail said...

callie this is a real live angel. I love each pose. can't wait to see the rest. A beautiful job