Tonight I'll be sharing a life lesson from my baby sister.
Due to a months-old toe fracture that won't heal, Tekia is currently wearing a boot and walking with crutches. The other night she and I were returning home from a trip to Walgreens, and she dropped some of her change while getting out of the car. I told her, "Kia, you dropped a penny."
She (realizing that bending down to get it would require some extra
effort) shrugged and said "That's okay. I'll just leave it. Then I
can find it tomorrow! And you know what they say about finding pennies,
don't you?"
What if we lived every day with that attitude? Planning for and expecting good things to happen to us the next day?
Expect lucky tomorrows.
Expect lucky tomorrows.
p.s. "I just burped and it came out my eye." (other wisdom shared by Tekia this week) (or something)

No comments:
Post a Comment