Monday, October 15, 2012

scan day tomorrow!

Speaking of months for which I'm thankful, October is another one. If not for the research funded by so many pink events during past Octobers, my mom would probably not be receiving the two life-saving drugs that are currently being used to battle her breast cancer. I wish every cancer could have an October.

And speaking of Trish and breast cancer, tomorrow is a scan day . . . no fun. :( They'll be looking for any signs of disease, of course, but specifically monitoring the breast cancer for which she's currently being treated and checking for recurrence of her pancreatic cancer. We'll meet with Dr. T after the scan to get the results. (If you're behind, her last report from July can be found here.)

As always, prayers are begged for and appreciated. :) Mom is doing pretty well most days, but I can find things to worry about all the time; so I'm nervous as usual. Please pray with us for an "all clear" and for God to be glorified tomorrow!

No comments: